Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Naturally Curious

In coming up with a name for this adventure I was describing to my husband what I wanted it to be all about.  In response to one idea for a name I said "No, that doesn't make sense because children are naturally curious."  We looked at each other and I said it again, "naturally curious.  Huh."  "I like it.  That's it" he said.  

Some plans for this blog include photos and descriptions of experiences that my son has had, moments that I've caught on camera of him exploring a toy or material, pictures of toys that we have and how we use them.  I'll recommend toys, websites/blogs, and books.  I'm thinking I'll post some entries on development as well as parenting tips.

Please comment with ideas, questions and anything you think you'd like to see here.  I'd love to know ages of your children, what they are currently interested in and what materials you already have to work with and maybe I could give you another way to use them.

Thanks for reading!  

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog so far! My LO is 7 months, so I would love to see some ideas starting before a year :) Thanks mama
    Candice

    ReplyDelete